Is it possible to add a checklist to a subtask in a company-managed project? And if so how do I do that?
Have a lot of subtasks and each would have a specific checklist attached.
Hi @Linda Korpås , you would need an add-on app for checklists. Here are some to consider - marketplace-checklists . You will find some free options with limited capabilities as well.
Hey, @Linda Korpås
Unfortunately Jira doesn't have this functionality out of the box. You can use an app like Smart Checklist to add checklists. They are quite functional as you can mention people, add dates, likes, or use specific formatting.
You can also save them as templates.
And you can use Automation for Jira to auto-apply templates based on issue type or workflow transition. This saves a lot of time;)
Hope this was helpful and let me know if you have any questions.
Oleksandr
Hi @Linda Korpås
As mentioned by others you would need a third-party checklist app to achieve this.
you might consider our Issue Checklist for Jira. Free app, which allows you to create multiple checklists inside of the issue view.
You can add a checklist automatically to newly created issues using Checklist Templates. You can also use automation in many different ways to enhance your work.
In case of any questions, you can contact us directly here.
Cheers!
Gracjan
Okey thank you, I will look in to that.
Do you know if it is possible to add checkboxes in a Description field like this? The same as inserting a table, numbered list etc but also add checkboxes to a numbered list for example? So I can add a list of to-dos or a list of choices in the description field and these can later be ticked?
no, I know of no such solution.
Okk thank you @Jack Brickey I will look in to the apps available.
@Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_ Thank you for your answer. Looks interesting and I will look in to it further.
Thank you for your time and answer! @Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_ I will look in to it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.