Task list checkboxes added on a confluence page. when converted to pdf is displayed as bullets instead of checkboxes. I have observed many such cases since 2014 on different channels. But we have started facing this issue very recently. So not sure why it is reoccurring. Looking for answers.
Maybe it depends on the pdf-viewer? I tried it with edge, firefox and adobe acrobat reader and works fine. Used the design-sprint-template and added also intended checkboxes. I think a screenshot of the original confluence page (be sure to anonymize data) and program(s) and system you used could help a lot here
Hi @Aruna Vijayan welcome to the community! I found this issue on Atlassian's Jira site. CONFCLOUD-29702
It looks like it was closed due to lack of support. I would bring up your issue with support (support.atlassian.com/contact) and see if they can reopen it, or if it can be addressed in another way. I would expect the PDF export to be WYSIWYG compared to the Confluence page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.