We have 2 different SLAs, time to first response and time to resolution.
The time of eachone depends on the severity but the due time of the time to resolution shift based on when we do the "take on" of the ticket (this means when we do the first response changing the status from "waiting for support" to "in progress"). If we set 2 hours for the time to first response and 8 hours time to resolution, based on when we do the "take on" the due date for the resolution changes.
I give you an example: we receive a ticket at 8.00am. SLA first response is 10.00am and SLA related the resolution is time to first response + 8 hours. Therefore, if I do the take on of the ticket after 1 hour, we have a due date to fix it, if I do the take on after 2 hours we have a different due date.
How can I set the time to resolution to be recalculated based on when we give the first response?
many thanks