When I open our backlog view I get an error saying
I haven´t selected any issue, and I´m the owner and administrator of the project.
I´ve experienced this for weeks now.
Does anyone know what might be wrong? And what I might do to get rid of it?
Hi @Sandra Henriksson are the other members in your team able to access the backlog view?
We´re all able to access the view. But I seem to be the only one (that I know of) that get the error each time I open the view.
Also I see all the tickets in the backlog (as far as I know), I haven´t yet noticed that anything is missing. But of course there could be something hidden, related to the error, that I can´t see and thereby should be missing, even though I´m not aware .
Hi @Sandra Henriksson
Can you check the URL that your are using.
It seems that the URL you are using is pointing to a specific issue, the issue key is present at the end of the URL.
The message presented is an indication that this specific issue has been deleted from the system.
Can you try accessing this from a different browser?
Also check with one of the admins who dont receive this error how many issues he/she can see in the backlog view. Its possible you do not have access to a specific issue which is raising this error.
It seems like 2 issues where hidden from the view I was using. When I switched to "Enhance my board and backlog" I can now see all issues.
Thanks all for assisting me in trouble shooting!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.