I have applied Validators as the image below. but users are not able to move the jira tickets now. even when comments are there. have I missed something.
Hi @Hira Ahmed Shaikh
Are you displaying comment screen on transition? It looks like you are adding comment and then transition issue. This scenario will not work.
Regards,Seba
Yes the goal is to add comment and then transition issue to next status. Is there a way to make this work?
@Hira Ahmed Shaikh
here you have a tutorial how to add comment field on transition - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-a-comment-during-a-workflow-transition-and-make-it-mandatory-779160682.htmlLet me know it that works for you.
Thank you. This works
Hi @Hira Ahmed Shaikh ,
I see your problem here.
This is an image about the second solution if you want to keep using the same validator you're using right now.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Khang
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.