I am trying to use IIS URL redirect and rewrite to make some kind of a reverse proxy using a windows server. The application is as follows, I have a windows server deployed using IIS, and my server's URL is (for example): "https://my-server.com".
Now, the IIS on my server redirects and rewrites the incoming requests' URL from "https://my-server.com/customer/portal/1" to my JIRA Service Management Customer portal URL, which would look like: "https://jira-instance.com/customer/portal/1". Now doing this causes an issue with XSRF/CSRF checks, where they fail, and the redirects does not work.
Is there a way to pass the XSRF checks to only the customer portal? As I want to reverse proxy the customer portal to my server, so the requests towards JIRA instance would first pass through my server before reaching JIRA Cloud (This is my main goal).
In conclusion, I want to access the customer portal using my server's URL (https://my-server.com), and have a seamless operation.
I want to add too, that I thought it was an issue with the SSL certificate, so I used a certified domain, and I also thought the issue was because at first I was using an IP address instead of the URL, so I created an A record and used instead, so IIS is used to deploy an HTTPS website using an A-record, and finally rewrite the URL to my JIRA cloud customer portal instance.