I have to integrate one web application with jira by using web scraping,
how i can do it
can someone provide me the basic idea?
@Hrushikesh RajankarPlease add some more context to your request. If you can explain what you are trying to achieve, you are more likely to get a helpful answer in community forums. Cheers,Jens
Integrating Jira with a web application using web scraping is an interesting challenge, but it’s definitely doable. I had a similar task once, where I needed to pull data from Jira and integrate it with another system. What worked well for me was web scraping using PHP. I used a PHP script to scrape specific data from Jira (like issue statuses or user details) and then push it into my web application. I found a helpful guide on Scraping Bytes that showed me how to handle authentication and set up the scraping process. It made the integration process much smoother!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.