I have a workflow condition based on a custom field and a role. So it the current user is in the role and in the custom field then it should not allow the transition.
I am hitting a blank on what the value should be for "current user"
Figured it out
Forgot about the condition:
Hi @Katherine Lord
Can you confirm whether the Reviewed By field is a user field or select field?
The easiest way to implement this is through one of the plugins which will save you so much hassle which is JMWE.
The customfield can be a user field and then use the following condition: https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWEC/pages/3354165249/User+Condition
The field value condition that you are using won't do the job.
Yes this is a multi-select user picker field.
Thank you for your information - I have used JMWE add on extensively but we do not have it currently at my current company so was wondering if there was another way to accomplish this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.