I've already restricted the ability for most team members to Bulk Update, yet they're still able to access this feature. Which seems a little counter intuitive.Is there a way I can out right disable, or filter who has access to this?
Hi @Michael M
As the doc is explaining here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/
You need to be a project admin to edit a queue.
So I would suggest you to review who is a project admin and limit the number of users with such permissions.
I hope this helps a bit.Dam.
At a glance, the link you provided doesn't have any instructions on how to disable the ability to select multiple tickets and then resolve them, link them, delete them.Sorry if I was unclear, I'm looking to prevent team members from using these features:
Oh ok I see... All these actions are linked to the permissions scheme of the project, if you remove permissions to role or group, then actions won't be activated...
To learn more about permissions and permission scheme, here is the full documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/overview-of-jira-cloud-permissions/
Regards, Dam.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.