I slightly modified a workflow copied from the Default (basically removing Resolved step and all pointers to/from it which I'm using for Tasks alone).
Now I'm trying to work in another modification, that being a "Blocked" status. So far, my mapping looks flawless, but I get an odd error ONLY when I put the issue into Closed, then Reopen it, then move it to my new Blocked column. (I'm doing all these transitions in my GH agile board, btw).
Though I have a transition from both the Open and Reopened state to Blocked and from Blocked back to Open, I get this error:
"It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation (Reopen Issue) that is not valid for the current state of this issue (Reopened). The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details.Please refresh the issue and try again."
It tells me that when I'm taking a reopened issue and putting it Blocked!
See my text view workflow attached.