I have almost 1000 tickets on the backlog
I want to know if a certain ticket is a few tickets away from the top of the backlog, in the middle or at the bottom
How do I know?
-------
Till now I did the following and it worked:
1. I showed ALL ticket from the backlog (so not limited to 50 or 100 tickets)
2. I used the search functionality from my browser (Chrome) to search the ticket number
3. The browser showed me the part of the backlog the ticket was in
4. Based on the position of the slider (scroll bar) on the right of the screen it was visible where it was
5. For example: if it was quite close to the top then it was fine for me, if it was in the middle I would ask the product owner to move it to the top

So far, so good.
--------
I have now switched to the "Enhance my board and backlog" view and the browser will not give any search result when the ticket number is not currently on my screen. Lazy loading or something similar probably?
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an alternative / workaround?