Hello,
We are currently managing three projects: SD, DP, and FSS. Among these, SD is categorized as a service project, while DP and FSS are categorized as software projects. Each of these projects is linked to a singular 'Field Configuration Scheme' and a corresponding 'Field Configuration'. These associations can be accessed by navigating to Project Settings -> Summary and then locating them under the 'Fields' section.
However, when I access the overview page by selecting Settings (located in the upper right corner) -> Issues, a panel appears on the left-hand side titled 'Fields'. This panel has three sections for Custom Fields, Field Configurations, and Field Configuration Schemes.
Clicking into 'Field Configuration Schemes', I am only presented with the 'Field Configuration Scheme' for the SD project. Both DP and FSS projects share an identical 'Field Configuration Scheme', which differs from that of SD. Curiously, the Field Configuration Scheme linked with projects DP and FSS is absent from this particular overview page. Nonetheless, the Field Configuration Scheme is visible when viewing the Summary page for both the DP and FSS projects. Similarly, referring to the same overview page, I can observe the Field Configurations. For Project SD, the Field Configuration and its association with the appropriate Field Configuration Scheme are both visible. On the other hand, even though projects DP and FSS share the same Field Configuration and is visible, this overview page does not indicate its association with a Field Configuration Scheme.
As a result, I am left wondering why the overview page lacks the 'Field Configuration Scheme' for projects DP and FSS, especially when it is evident on the respective Summary pages of these projects.
This situation becomes crucial as I intend to modify the Field Configuration for the FSS project. Yet, I don't know if that will work without a linked scheme associate with it. Is the Field Configuration scheme for projects DP and FSS allready deleted, and still visible at the Summary page of the project? Can I restore the Field Configuration scheme so that it is visible in the overview page?