Hello community,
I have a question to see if you can give me the answer. I have a flow where in one of the transitions I have an associated screen, but now in the same flow I need to implement a resolution screen when it also transitions to the Closed state, but when I have everything, I see that in the screen scheme associated to the project, it only allows me to assign screens in three options (remember that I already have an active screen when editing a state of the issue):
Create issue
Edit issue Here I have a screen to escalate the issue but I want to put another screen in another state, therefore the issue is edited again (this is my understanding).
View issue
As it does not activate even though I have everything configured I thought, maybe in my Jira Software Standard installation does not allow two screens in the same flow even if they are different states or transitions and it is only for the premium?
Regards