hi all,
I wanna ask, how to i trigger jenkins pipelipe from jira when i move project from "to do" to "in progress" when i drop on "in progress" it will triggrer jenkins pipeline.can u guys help me?
Hi @Yacob Hae
Welcome to the community.
As far as I'm aware only my app Jenkins Integration for Jira provides a Workflow Post Function to automatically trigger a build in Jenkins from Jira.
Possible other options could be webhooks, but I have no experience with setting that up.
Cheers,Mark
hi @Mark Rekveld - Marvelution thanks for respone.
so when use the app i can trigger pipeline on jenkins?
and how to use this app for trigger jenkins pipeline?
Sure thing, you can trigger a build manually using an issue action, or automatically using a Workflow Post Function, see the docs here: https://jjc.marvelution.com/docs/features/trigger-build
Hi @Mark Rekveld - Marvelution Thanks for u respone,Sorry i think, i'm litte confused when i read the docs,can u give me simple guide step for using this app for triggers the jenkins pipeline?i'm really sorry because i'm new for jira
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.