I'm trying to write an A4J rule to update the status on issues linked to issues in a fixVer after a release. The trigger is the released version.
My approach was to branch for each issue in the release, then use lookup issues to find the linked issues in a specific project. with the JQL failing with {{issue.key}} I tried using one of the issue keys, but still no luck. The JQL works in the filter, but not in Lookup issues (see attached images).
My dummy system layer project is DFXXSYS and my dummy UAT project is UATBUG. Bugs logged in UATBUG are linked to issues in DFXXSYS with Created/Created by.
The JQL is very simple:
issueLink = {{issue.key}} AND project = UATBUG
issueLink = DFXXSYS-79 AND project = UATBUGAny suggestions to either make the JQL work in Lookup issues, or how to change my rule to get the outcome I'm after?


