Hi, I'm having an issue with an AQL query in my automation where I have the following setup.
I have an asset of object type "Computer" that has a property which is a list of "Component" assets used in that computer, and both the "Component" and "Computer" assets has a quantity of how much we have in stock of that object.
My issue is that I defined a SMART variable {{quantity}} (using a Create variable action) and in my if condition referencing the computer object, I am trying to have it trigger if any of the components used are under X stock. "object HAVING outboundReferences(Quantity < {{quantity}})" is what I currently have inside an AQL condition if statement, and it works if I replace {{quantity}} with a predefined number. However, in my case scenario, I need this number to be dynamically set, and with the query above, it fails to ever return true.
I was wondering if anyone might have any insight into why this might not be working? Much appreciated!