When our customers submit a support ticket, we have a dropdown with a list of "urgency" levels:
Urgent 1
Urgent 2
Urgent 3
etc...
We want to respond to Urgent level 1 within 30 minutes, Urgent level 2 within 90 minutes, urgent level 3 within 120 minutes.
When I create these Urgent levels goals in the SLA project, I am doing something like:
Time Goal: 30m
Issues to display (in JQL): "Time to resolution" < remaining(30m)
Time Goal: 90m
Issues to display (in JQL): "Time to resolution" < remaining(90m)
Time Goal: 120m
Issues to display (in JQL): "Time to resolution" < remaining(120m)
My question is, how do I tether each of these unique 'Urgent' criteria with their respective dropdown value that was submitted? In addition, we would like to monitor this in a Queue and also keep a record of our response times to send to our customers.
Any guidance would be great!