When someone in the organization logs in for the first time, they automatically has access to Jira, I need that automation for Confluence as well so I can stop adding users manually.
Thanks in advance!
You can configure the user access settings if you go to admin.atlassian.com under Products. You can learn more about it in this KB.
Thanks Mikael; in my organization we still have the old Admin page view so unfortunately the KB you linked doesn't apply.
Do you know if there's another way? the thing is I need to automate the access to Confluence (I've already have the "confluence-users" group as the default one)
At the moment, every new log-in user has access to Jira immediately.
Everyone should have the new admin view, that has been GA for a while now, and the user access settings went GA sometime in May.
Are you automatically adding users to the confluence-users group? If so then they should by default have access to Confluence since you have set that as the default access group.
Not exactly. When a new user logs in, they automatically have access to Jira, then I have to go to the admin page, turn on the Confluence switch (pic) and only then is the user added to confluence-users group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.