Hi all,
I have a jira dashboard that includes a gadget searching for any item that changed to "ready" status during the last week. I have another gadget for items that changed to "ready" during this week. I realize Jira's startofweek = this last Sunday and endofweek = this coming Saturday. However my team wants our metrics to reflect as the start of week being Tuesday through Monday. The problem is once current day becomes Sunday and Monday, my gadget refreshes and thinks a new week has started. Example is today is 8/28/23. On Saturday 8/26/23 if I looked at my dashboard gadget for Last Week it would pull items that moved to Ready during 8/15-8/21 which is what I want. But now when I look at the dashboard gadget for Last Week on Monday 8/28, its showing me items that moved to Ready during 8/22-8/28 which is not what I want. I still want to see items that moved to Ready during 8/15-8/21. Then when Tuesday 8/29 becomes current day then that's when I want the gadget to reflect the beginning of a new week so when I look at Last Week gadget it will show items that moved to Ready during 8/22-8/28.
The first bolded part is my way of saying if today is Sunday or Monday then filter issues that go back 2 weeks. The 2nd bolded part is me saying if Today is Tuesday-Saturday then filter issues that go back only 1 week prior.
The problem is.. jira doesn't like my use of "Now()". I have read so many posts and stuck at this point.
(now()=startofweek() or now()=startofweek("+1d") AND project in (SBS, SBAM, SBILL, SBWS, SBUN) AND issuetype = Story and status CHANGED TO "Ready" During (StartofWeek("-12d"),endofweek("-12d"))) OR (now()>=startofweek("+2d") AND project in (SBS, SBAM, SBILL, SBWS, SBUN) AND issuetype = Story and status CHANGED TO "Ready" During (StartofWeek("-5d"),endofweek("-5d")))