Hi there,
we (my team) are having problems regarding the filter function for Epics in the backlog. It seems that it is only possible for me to actual see those filters and use them. Is there a separate restriction for which I have to grant them access in the settings or something similar?
Hi @Lorenz Scheller
Welcome to the community.
This function you are presenting is not a vanilla option in Jira.
I see it's probably the following app that is used: agile-tools-filters-for-jira-software
If I read the documentation it's depending on who made the filter and what this users rights are on the board used.
If i look at your comments.
I think you have created a filter, but this is a private filter. You should share the filter with your team members.
See this part of the documentation: https://extensi.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ABF/pages/31850177/Filter+Epics+Versions+on+Backlog+using+JQL+and+predefined+filters#Private-&-shared-filters-for-Epics-&-Versions-panels
Hi Marc,
thanks for the reply but I still don't really get why I have the permission to see that filter but others don't. It's not about the fact that I created filters which my colleagues can't see. It's that they can't see the filter features at all.
Best,
Lorenz
Then reach out to your Jira admin, to see of the app has permission settings.
That could be a reason why others can't even see or use the options provided by the app.
Does the app have options that only certain user can use and view these functions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.