Hey I'm a release manager and I'm trying to truck about the changes that the product doing in the current release.
One of the issues is that I need to know which epic changed from v23.2 (release number) to v23.3
Can I do it by JQL query?
Hi @Bar Azgad
JQL works for history searches with fix version. You can try WAS or CHANGED operators.
Have you tried something like:
fixVersion changed FROM "v23.2" TO "v23.3"
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/jql-operators/#Advancedsearching-operatorsreference-CHANGEDCHANGED
Hi @Bar Azgad ,
You can try with below Query.
issuetype = Epic and fixVersion was v23.2 and fixVersion = v23.3
fixVersion changed FROM "v23.2"
This option works but when I'm adding To "23.3" it doesn't find any results and it should be ( I have a lot of tickets with this sequence)
Thank you! @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
@Bar Azgad I don't know what the reason could be.
You can also try: fixVersion was "v23.2" And fixVersion ="v23.3"
Thank you! I'll try it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.