Currently getting an error when trying to create a new Atlassian site for my company.The message appears after submitting an available yoursite.atlassian.net subdomain and reads:
"Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: a90c572522820b93)"This message has continued to appear for over 24 hours and multiple attempts with different available subdomains.Image attached for reference:
Hi @Ben Paterson
Welcome to the community.
I have not seen this error before.
But I would contact Atlassian on this issue, they have access to logging and can see where this goes wrong.
Might be a bigger issue at their end.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to take that to Atlassian support, the error message you are seeing is unique to your instance and the error that has happened, and only Atlassian can decode it (in fact, they won't decode it, they'll just look for the code in the logs)
Thanks heaps @Marc -Devoteam- & @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-I've reached out to Atlassian support directly for assistance 🙂
Was there any resolution to this exception. I am getting same error when trying to create site for first time.
i have same error , i dont know how to fix
Turning VPN On helped me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.