One of my Jira projects has recently developed a weird bug on the Kanban board, in which tasks in the first column are all grouped together at the bottom of the column. No matter what I do, tasks will not stay at the top of the column -- they always drop to the bottom, forcing me to scroll down to see them. This creates the risk of tasks being overlooked & forgotten.
Tasks in the other columns are all grouped at the top, as they should be.
I have done some simple experiments to try and get to the bottom of this, and I have observed the following:
- Problem occurs in both Chrome & Firefox browsers
- Problem occurs in both Windows 11 and Ubuntu Linux 18.04
- If I interchange the first & second columns (To Do & In Progress), the problem switches from the To Do column to the In Progress column. That is, the bug always affects the first column on the board.
If anyone can offer some advice on how to remedy this problem, I would be very grateful.
Thanks & Regards,
Brendan.
Update:
I have just noticed that the same problem is occurring on one of my other Jira projects. Therefore the problem is not confined to the one project.