Hello Jira Community, I've been using JIRA about 6 months so I'm not even sure if this ask is possible so thanks in advance for your insights and comments.
Here is my scenario...
- I want to create a default list of tasks for every new project
- I want a default workflow (that is developed based on task completion) to be automatically initiated when a project is created.
- When all tasks in the first workflow step are completed, I want the workflow to automatically move to the next step.
- Each step of the workflow will have a unique set of tasks that must be completed before the workflow automatically moves to the next step.
Here is an example.
- I open my project to see I'm on Step A
- I see a list of the required tasks/actions for Step A
- When all tasks/actions are completed for Step A the workflow automatically moves to the Step B where there is a new set of tasks to be completed. Note: There will be a total of 15 -20 steps in the workflow that will be executed over the course of the project (1-2 years).
- I would like to be able to report on ALL PROJECTS Workflow Step Status, and if possible, the specific tasks have been completed in the list for that workflow step.
Thank you again for your time and assistance!