Hi All!
I'd like to get an advice on an off issue I am dealing with.
By my workflow and automations, a Project manager should receive an email right after the ticket is created and the status of the ticket moves to Project manager approval.
Issue: Project manager does not get an email (The email is not sent to any email that is added to the automation).
It works on the other projects with an automation like this:
1. rule is run when automation is created
2. issue equals specified issue type
3. Request type equals specified request type
4. THEN transition the issue to PROJECT MANAGER APPROVAL STATUS and Send an Email to him.
It DOES NOT WORK after I modified the automation, divided it to two, as I need to send an email with a different title and text depending on 2 of the fields which may vary.
An automation looks like this:
Automation #1 - WORKS
1. When issue created
2. JQL: Project = ,issuetype = , request type = (this or this)
3. The transition the issue to Project manager approval
Automation#2:
1. when issue transition from Connection Request Creation to Project Manager Approval
2. If: JQL - Project = , issue type = , Request type = this or this.
3. Is: all match
Request type = 1
Environment = 1
4. Then: Send email
5. Else- if: All match
Request type = 1
Environment = 2
6. Then: send email
7. Else -if: ETC.
Can you advice what can I fix in my automations so the project manager would receive an d email.