We are having a list of epic links and for each issue, we used to give an epic link.
Now I want to query the dataset to get the list of epic links and issues
Hi @Naveen Navi welcome to the community. JQL Jira Query Language will do this easily for you. Here's a reference page for your review.
Hi @Craig Nodwell ,
Thanks for your prompt response. The page is really useful for my other queries. But am still not able to frame query for epic links. Could you please help me with a sample query for finding epic link?
I have managed to retrieve a list of fields, though I'm encountering difficulty obtaining the "Epic Name" value. This value seems to be accessible through the customfield table, but I'm struggling to incorporate it into my current set of data. Now along with this data, am looking for the epic name.
selectit.pname as issuetype,issuenum,summary as summary,assignee as assignee,reporter as reporter,priority,ist.pname as 'issue status',resolution,created as created,updated as updated,duedate as due_date,l.label as label,s.name as Sprint,c.cname as Componentfrom jiraissue jiinner join issuestatus iston ist.id = ji.issuestatusinner join issuetype iton it.id =ji.issuetypeinner join label lon l.issue = ji.idinner join customfieldvalue cfvon ji.id = cfv.issueinner join customfield cfon cf.id = cfv.customfieldinner join AO_60DB71_SPRINT son s.id = cfv.stringvalueINNER JOIN nodeassociation naON ji.id = na.source_node_idINNER JOIN component cON na.sink_node_id = c.id
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.