I just want an empty Board, with nothing in it. I don't like any of the Projects that are available for selection. And I don't know what filter I want yet.
As I don't have any stories or epics yet. I want to see them fall in. If I use any filter that was used before its going to pick up all the stuff in the other project, that I'm basing my Board on.
I don't understand why I need to create a filter or a project. I don't have any issues in my board yet to filter on. I want to decide that later. And the projects already created don't fit.
Again, How do I create an empty JIRA Board please. The answers given before have circular logic. You have to have this before you can have empty.
Or tell me how to create a filter this DUMMY/Placeholder filter or a DUMMY/Placeholder Project, that I don't need right now for my board.
Thank you.