We have started using Jira - primarily in timeline view but when switching to board view a large amount of the tickets aren't visibile.Many Thanks
Hi @Tom Barton ,
often the reason for this is associated with the underlying filter for the board. Could you let me know if this is a company managed or team managed project. This is illustrated in the bottom left-hand corner of your project screen. If it is a company managed project, please select the ellipses in the upper right corner and go to board settings then general. In that screen, you should be able to locate the board filter and assess what issues might be excluded. Also, please provide more information about what issues are missing?
It's a team managed project.
If go to configure the board I can see the all ticket totals.To Do has 6 visible on the board but in configure it shows the total of 15. it's the same for all the stages.
is the balance in backlog by chance?
Backlog is the same. See attached image of the difference.
Keen to see resolution on this one, as exact same issue.
Did you ever find a solution to this? I seem to have the same exact problem.
Hi there, I did find the answer for the issue I was having, was actually hidden within the wrokflow. Needed to go into Project Settings, then into Issue Types - here there will be a option to Edit Workflow. Click on your affected status, and a panel should open on the right. This is where I found that the category was showing "Done", instead of what I was creating.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the response!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.