I would like to select requests that have sub-tasks that have been added to it recently. How can it be done?
Hi @Yaroslav Klimenko
This would require an app to be able to achieve this vanilla JQL can only do this on a single issue.
Example: Parent = (TEST-1) OR key in linkedIssues("TEST-1")
Apps that do extended JQL:
jql-search-extensions-for-jira
jql-tricks
Or search the marketplace for more options
I’m Charlotte, a support engineer at Appfire and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using JQL of Jira, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to find all requests that have subtasks:
issue in parentsOfSubtasksInQuery("") AND type = Request
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!
Best regards,
Charlotte
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.