I have several documents that were created as a subcategory, but would like to put them on the main page content.
I've tried to move without success. Any suggestions?
Hi @Keith Robben welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When you talk about 'documents', do you mean Confluence pages or attachments on a page? Do you encounter an error? Are you able to provide a screenshot?
You can read more about page structure here: Move, copy and hide pages
@Dave Mathijs
The highlighted are the documents that I would like to move to the PAGES. They all need to be individual pages for content, and not built upon each other
@Dave Mathijs Disregard my issue...Instead I created Parent headings, then separated all my documents into each category. By doing that, I made my documents easier to locate and organize in specific headings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.