Hello!
I have an automation that adds an impediment flag to stories that haven't been updated in 3+ days.
I want a similar automation to remove the impediment flag when work on the story is restarted.
Is this possible?
Thanks!
Hello @Lea Casper
Can you share with us the Automation rule you have for adding the flag?
What part of the new rule is a stumbling block for you - removing the flag, triggering the rule, ...?
How do you identify that work on the story has been "restarted"?
In the trigger, I have a JQL search that is run every Tuesday and Thursday at 7am. It is the following: project = NWC AND status = "Review" and updated <= -3dIf the story has been in review and hasn't been updated in three days, a flag is set and a comment is added.For this problem I'm facing, I have set up a trigger for when a story has been moved from "Review" to Implemented, and I want it to check the trigger story for any flags on it. If there is one, remove it. However, I can't seem to find how to remove a flag automatically.
Does this help clarify my problem?
Hi @Lea Casper
Did you try using the Edit Issue action, selecting the Flagged field, and leave the value empty? That should clear the value.
Kind regards,Bill
To clear the Flagged field in Automation, use the Edit issue action, select the Flagged field, and simply leave the value field blank.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.