Is there a way to use lookup for all issues assigned to a user using automation?
i mean all issues from all Jira boards like I can do using JQL.
Yes.
If you use the lookupIssues action or you can use a Scheduled trigger and search for tickets in there.
Thanks, Kian
Hi @Caio.Queiroz
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You can try following Automation Rule:
Here is the final rule skeleton:
Let me know if this helps.
Yes, and...to the answer from @Kian Stack Mumo Systems
First thing, what problem are you trying to solve by doing this? Knowing that may help the community offer ideas better aligned to helping with that.
Back to your question: the answer is "it depends"...
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
What problem are you trying to solve by doing this?I was looking for a way to search for all issues where people are working within all projects using lookupIssues to send their information using a web request.
I also got some issues through the Jira API, but it doesn't bring me all the ones I need!
Thanks for your help @Sugandha Singh
your help was very important!
But I'm trying to get all issues from all projects and not just the current one!
Unfortunately, it seems that this is only possible using a global scope
I was trying to avoid the usage of global scope automation!But seems is not possible to get all issues without it!
That's right @Caio.Queiroz , the Global Automation rule is needed for inquiry in all the Jira Projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.