can I create an automation rule to create a checklist under each new task/issue
Hey, @Ayush Ghuliani
You absolutely can create automation rules with Smart Checklist.
You can learn more about creating checklist automatically under new tasks from this guide.
Hope this was helpful and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Oleksandr
Hi @Ayush Ghuliani ,
Native jira does not have option to add checklist.
Are you using any add-ons/plugins for checklist ?
Yes, smart checklist and previously used issue checklist (free version)
Hi @Ayush Ghuliani
I see that you've used in the past our Issue Checklist for Jira Free app.
I would like to note that our app is fully integrated with Jira automation.
You can use Checklist Templates and label integration to automatically add a checklist to the issue. For details, please refer to this documentation.
You can also use Default Templates to add a checklist whenever a new issue is created, without even using the automation.
Cheers!
Gracjan
thanks, this was helpful. I was able to complete the task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.