Hi,
I am trying to import word document with 100 pages in it, but it is getting in only one page i am not able to find configuration option of word file import.
Regards,
Ashish
Hi @Ashish Vidhate welcome to the community. I took a quick look at Atlassian's Jira site (jira.atlassian.com) and found these issues that look similar to your issue: CONFCLOUD-58350 CONFCLOUD-75112
There may be others, you're more than welcome to look yourself.
If you think any of them match, feel free to vote for and watch them for future updates.
Hope that helps.
Hello @Ashish Vidhate ,
The WORD document is split by Headings (Heading 1-8 styles) to be able to be imported as pages hierarchy, so if you do not have such styled text, the Confluence will treat it as one page.
I have the same issue, it's just that the import options is not showing or doesn't exist at all like it shows here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/import-a-word-document-into-confluence-170493136.html
my question is: is there a way to enable the "import options" or this feature doesn't exist any more?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.