Hello Atlassian Users,I can't seem to attach any media/files to JIRA ticket. I am getting HTTP error status codes: 404, 409, and 500. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Same here, unable to paste images or add them to any tickets.
I can't even attach the pictures in the comments here. Seems it's not just JIRA software.
Images are failing to upload
Thanks for confirming! Hope the Atlassian Support can address the issue as soon as possible/
We also have the same problem..
Glad im not the only one! Pasted for confluence here: Error uploading attachment using /wiki/rest/api/co... (atlassian.com). Looks like there's been an update today? "Publish" button is now "Update" and the custom images for our spaces are not working... maybe related
Ditto for Confluence FYI
I think it's working now. Can anyone else check?
It work for me in Jira now
Seems like it's working now
Hi @Alex (App Support)
issue is resolved please retest and try again now you can upload attachments
Yep, fine for me now also. Thanks Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.