we are using Assist in Slack to create tickets off of messages to our support channels automatically.
this works great, with one exception. every message in the Slack threads is mirrored in our agent channel. that means when I send a message like "I'm taking a look" on a new post, I get a notification from the agent channel that I've sent a message saying "taking a look". this also means I get two notifications whenever someone replies to a thread; one message from the support channel, and another from the agent channel.
this issue is annoying as I often end up clicking a notification for the agent channel, and not the support channel like I intended. this also means that my 'threads' tab in Slack shows 2 threads for each follow-up message; one from each channel.
I'm pretty new to JSM, so any and all help would be appreciated! I'm also happy to provide any more information that's lacking from this post