Hi,
I hop everyone is fine. I have created two custom fields for QA estimates and Dev Estimates. When I enter the values in these custom fields, it shows the of these two fields in Original Estimates. This works fine for me.
The problem occurs when I create sub-tasks under the story. For e.g. I have created two sub-tasks like 3.1 and 3.2 under the main story Test 3 ....both of these sub-tasks have custom fields and when I enter values in these custom fields it updates the original estimates accordingly.
I want those sub-tasks original estimates fields to sum up and show the updated value in the story original estimates.
Let me show you the SS of my main story and sub-tasks

This is my story and it contains 2 subtasks.

Here is my sub-task 1 with original estimate showing the sum of custom fields QA Estimation and Dev Estimates which is perfectly fine.

Here is my sub-task 2 showing original estimate of 2h ...1 hour each from custom fields.
Now my total sum from these sub-tasks is 7 hours. I want these 7 hours to reflect in the original estimate of the main story.
I want to do it through automation if possible. Please, Anyone?
This will be a great help if anyone provided me with the solution. Thanks.