This is for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Confluence. I was hoping to find out if it's possible to have a member of my organization with just standard permissions but also billing access. Thank you.
I don't think that is possible.
Site Admins and Org Admins have access to the billing information for the products. I don't believe it is possible for a user not in one of those groups to access the billing information.
Absolutely!
go to user management, select the user and show details.
I thought the question was for a user to be the Billing contact but not an admin. Which should be possible I think? Maybe I am miss reading the request.
Maybe you can plug them in as a billing contact, but could they actually access the billing info in admin.atlassian.com without being an Org or Site Admin?
Good question. I really don't know. But I believe the billing contact will have access to my.atlassian.com where they can manage bill pay, etc.
@Hashim Bukhtiar , what exactly do you need this person to do? In the past I had my company's Finance Controller as the BC for our instance and they were also a general user of the product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.