Anyone else having issues with the technical support contact us page? We haven't been able to submit a technical support ticket for the past 3 days.
Atlassian Support
@KS ,
No problems so far to reach the Atlassian Support page from here ...
So you're not getting a never-ending spinning progress wheel on that page?
Nope.... here goes my screenshot ....
@KS :
No issue on my end or experienced any issue with https://support.atlassian.com URL.
You may want to open an incognito browser session and try the above URL again, just ensure that your local browser cache is not the issue.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks for your reply Joseph.
So far I've tried separate browsers (chrome vs edge), clearing out cache and incognito/private sessions, all of which give me the same result.
At this point I don't know if it's somehow related to my companies network (would be odd), but I'll have to check later on my home network to be sure.
The network was it!
It loads on my home network. Any ideas why the support form page element would get treated differently?
Same, its ashame , I called every number listed in the US, and I am going around in circles.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.