Hi,
About a month ago we started supporting our project within Jira Cloud Service Management.
At the moment everything is going well, despite some hiccups due to our customers' lack of knowledge of the tool, but it is definitely better than how we were operating before.
However, checking the notification schema I realized that the Reporter shows up in all notifications that are sent. I had a nagging doubt that customers also receive technical emails intended only for the Service Desk Team, such as ticket filed, deleted, moved, etc..
Obviously customer notifications are enabled and I have also modified the templates and templates, however I would like to know if they then also receive the emails in the notifications schema or are they sent (being internal notifications configurable in the schema, I hope) only if an Agent, Developer or Administrator results as a Reporter.
Otherwise, I cannot understand the need to be able to configure emails to customers in the "Customer Notifications" menu by turning on or off a specific notification (invited customer, commented ticket, etc...) separately from the notifications schema.
Thank you!