I keep receiving mails daily from this platform. I never signed up, never requested this. No drop down for my request in support subjects. I just want my email address removed from your company
Hello @NICKY
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If it truly is a marketing email from Atlassian, there will be an option at the very bottom to unsubscribe from the emails.
It is possible that it is not actually a marketing email, or that it is not actually from Atlassian. Can you paste an image of an example email you are receiving?
I attach a screenshot. There is no option to unsubscribe
Thank you for that image.
That is not a marketing email.
That is an invitation to you to access a specific Jira instance owned by somebody.
If you feel that you are being sent these emails erroneously you can forward them to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse and Atlassian will investigate the source.
Thank you I will mail them thank you for assisting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.