Hello,
I have created a workflow that looks like this:
"To do" > "In Dev" > "Other Steps" > "Canceled" > "Done"
The normal flow would be like this:
"To do" > "In Dev" > "Other Steps" > "Done"
But I need that every time it is needed, the issue can be moved to the Canceled column. Once the issue is Canceled, it will be finalized and will not appear in the next work sprints.
The column "Canceled" has the following "Post Function":
"The Resolution of the issue will be updated to Won't Do."
The "Done" column has the following "Post Function":
"The Issue resolution will be updated to Done."
I finally create 2 issues named TEST-1 and TEST-2 in a sprint. One that I move as Done and one that is Canceled. Both appear with their names crossed out like this ( TEST-1 and TEST-2 ) once I move them to the respective columns. However, at the end of the sprint it tells me that 1 incident is open and 1 closed. The open issue is the one with the status Canceled, and the closed issue is the one with the status Done
It is important to mention that when I put the Canceled after Done column in the dashboard settings panel, like this:
"To do" > "In Dev" > "Other Steps" > "Done" > "Canceled"
then the old issues that were Done are visible again. In addition, now at the end of a sprint it tells me that there is 1 open issue (the one with the Done status) and 1 closed one (the one with the Canceled status)
Thanks for your help in advance.