Following are my automations and they are supposed to be linked together and update the status accordingly. However they are generating error. How do I solve this problem?? Is it because of different workflow?. Kindly review the screenshot and help me here.
Is this post related to your earlier post?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-error/qaq-p/2456920
@Swati Verma :
I can't tell what the issue is without more information such as:
1. The workflow involved for all these issue types.
2. For some reason, the condition is not triggering the action. Do you know which action(s) it is?
1. These are the workflow involved for those issuetyes
2. I don't know. Sorry
Yes they are related. they are generating same type of error.
One one of the audit logs, can you click on one of the executions that resulted in "NO ACTIONS PERFORMED" so we can see why that happened?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.