When I am logged in to Confluence by using my professional account, and I search for a topic with the same heading in two different knowledge bases, one way I recognize which knowledge base it belongs to is to see the title of the knowledge base that appears just below the topic name. If all the topic names in both knowledge bases are the same, and if I want to be able to differentiate when I search, one way I can grasp which knowledge base the topic belongs to is to see this title that helps the user to differentiate and see which knowledge base the topic belongs to and which one they want to refer to.
Considering that users these days are impatient to even take that much effort and they simply scan, can we come up with something better?
That which will not make them even move their eyelids down to see which knowledge base the topic belongs to? There must be a better differentiator that will let me know when I read the title of the topic which knowledge base it belongs to.
For example,
Send an email
Send an email
I see the same topic appearing in the search result and I should be able to differentiate which one belongs to which knowledge base and which one I want to select and read. This saves my time and makes me less irritated.