I tried to set up an automation that would send a single email with all qualified issues.
I managed to get a list by adding the lookup issue, but I ended up receiving multiple emails each containing the same list. Here is the reference I found:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sending-an-email-with-a-list-of-issues-using-Automation-for-Jira/qaq-p/1192501
I can't figure out where did I do wrong with the setting:
Hi @Vicky Hsu (TPEQV) ,
Yo can create an automation like this one:
No need to run a JQL on the schedule trigger.... you will filter your issues in the lookup component...
And in the Send email component you can detail who you want to send the email to and as you can see in the content part I've included some HTML and smart values to create a table with the issues details.
Here goes a better example for the email content part (with html tables)
<h1>Weekly Report</h1><table border="1"> <tr> <th>Key</th> <th>Summary</th> <th>Status</th> </tr>{{#lookupIssues}} <tr> <td><a href="{{url}}">{{Key}}</a></td> <td>{{summary}}</td> <td>{{status.name}}</td> </tr>{{/}}</table>
I hope this has been useful to you.I will be waiting for your comments. 😉
Cheers!
Esteban Diazhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/estebandiaz/
Hi Esteban,
Thanks for your reply. I did try not to run a JQL with the schedule trigger, but it wouldn't let me publish it with the error.
I solved the above error after removing the 3 conditions. It's all set now, thanks again for the great help!
That's great! 😁
Sorry to comment on a closed query but I am having the same issue and nothing that I do prevents the multiple emails.
Is there anything new I can try?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.