I have a form created that has a field for assignee. Is there a way that I can default an assignee from my agent list without having to require the user to select the agent (assignee)?
Hi @Ron Metzler
Why not use component leads?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-a-new-component/
This will allow you to set a specific agent or user as the default component lead for a specific component.
(Assuming you've already explored the default assignee option for the project).
If not, what's the use case here? There might be a better way to do this.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for. I added a component and set the default user for that component.
No problem!
If you need help with anything else do let me know.
Hi @Ron Metzler ,
Glad to know that you found the solution.
Please can you mark this thread as the Accepted answer, it helps Identify the solution for the other community members.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.