For example, I have two Stories under same Epic.Epic AStory A Story B
Scenario A
If Story A move the status to Done and contain label A Then if Story B contain label A Then Epic A add a Label CHow should I do it?Million Thanks.
Hi @Neville
Can you please elaborate on this one?
I understand that when Story 1 has label A transitions to Done, you want Epic 1 to be tagged with a specific label. Where I can use additional context is in the role of Story 2.
It the intention to run a condition against the status of Story 2 and if NOT resolved, you want the Epic to be tagged with a specific label?
Yes.
For example, I have a Story called Research and a Story called Analysis.
For example
I want add a label to Epic in( research done, Analysis done and ready for refinement ) based on the Story status. So that I can generate the report
Thank you for clarifying. You could do this:
If you're dealing with more than a couple types of stories, you could do something a little more intricate by changing how you tag the stories to include the story type in the summary (e.g. Research: Story 1, Analysis: Story 2). This will allow a more simplistic rule:
{{triggerIssue.summary.substringBefore(":")}}_Done
This rule reads in the type of story and appends _Done to the end of it to give you "Research_Done" as an example.
hi @Mark Segall I created this rule. In general , it's work. But it not very stable. Seems it is because it will run all cases I have.How can I modify it toIfelse ifelse if but not if if ifThanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.