Hello folks,
I would like to automate the process of removing access to each product according to the user's last active date. (The automation process is implemented with Google apps script.)
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/user-last-active-dates/
I was able to get the user's last active date by following the steps in the link above, but it seems that it can also get the last active of some products that has already been deleted.
So, in order to make a list of users whose access is to be removed by product, I think we need to put in a process to check if the user has access to each product.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-users/#api-v1-orgs-orgid-users-get
Using this API, it seems that we can get "product_access".
There is no error, but the data content is empty and no information could be retrieved.
{ data: [], links: { self: 'https://api.atlassian.com/admin/v1/orgs/{orgid}/users' } }https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-users-search-get
Using this API, I was able to get users information, but there was no "product_access" information in it.
How can we solve this problem?
Thank you,