Hello everyone. I have a main project in Jira. We can call it any product or game development project. There are 4 different jira boards under this main project, for example ios android etc. Some projects in the ios board actually belong to another project title. I did not open this project title because it was difficult at that time, and I gathered these jira cards under the title of Ios. All jira cards belonging to my other project have labels and I can see these labeled cards by filtering them. My request is to create a new component under the main project and move the cards that do not belong there to the new component in Ios. As I just mentioned, since non-ios cards have tags, I can separate them by filtering, but I don't know how to automatically move them to the new component. I can look at it one by one and do it manually but it takes too long. Is there an automatic way to do this?