When I am using Jira android app on his Oneplus smartphone. It keeps stopping whenever I open any Kanaban Board.
Hey @Sankalp Dubey
I am also using Jira Android app from my One Plus 6 phone but have never faced the Crash scenario. I'm not sure anyone in the community can help in debugging the crash based on the limited input. I suggest you create a support ticket at atlassian support :- https://support.atlassian.com/
Some representative from the Atlassain team might get your attention and help you out.
Hi @Sankalp Dubey can you please share the app version and android version.
Hello Utkarsh,
Jira app version: 124.1.11
Android version: 13
ColorOS version: 13.1
Thanks for sharing that @Sankalp Dubey Can you please update the app to version 124.1.13. This has been released a few hours back on Play Store.
Still same issue after updating app and phone to the latest version
App version149.1.4
Android 14 Oxygen 14.0
OnePlus 11
Works fine on my iPhone 🙌 not on Android
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.